In accordance with the conditions of the choice of the type of lighting, the need to pay attention to the environment temperature, humidity, vibration, pollution, dust, corrosion, as well as the explosion and fire hazard, etc.. The following are divided into four environmental conditions to choose lamps.
1 the selection of lamps for general industrial buildings
(1) in the normal ambient temperature (heating or non heating places) generally open type lamps.
(2) containing a large number of dust, but no explosion and fire hazards of the place, the general selection of dust type lamps.
(3) in the place where the vibration is large, the general use of shockproof lamps, or with ordinary lamps and shock measures.
(4) in the case of possible mechanical damage to the place or the installation of a high degree of light is low, the lamps should have safety protection measures.
(5) fire protection measures shall be taken for lamps and accessories installed on combustible materials.
2 selection of lamps for wet and corrosive industrial plants
(1) in wet or wet places, should adopt the closed type waterproof and Dustproof lamp, or equipped with waterproof lamp open lamp; when the basement hanging height less than 2.4m without anti shock measures, should use 36V safe voltage.
(2) in the presence of acid and alkali corrosive gases, should be based on their impact on the electrical material, the use of different corrosion resistant materials made of lamps or accessories.
3 explosion and fire hazard
The choice of lamps industrial plant explosion and fire hazard industry to determine the type of lamp structure according to the grade of explosion hazardous environment and fire hazard level respectively, see Table 5 - 11, table 5, table 5 - 13 - 12.
Table 5 - 12 the selection of the structure of the anti explosion structure of the dust explosion hazardous environment
Explosive environment explosion-proof structure
Table 5 - 13 the selection of lighting protection structure for fire dangerous environment
Fire risk environment
Mobile and portable
Note: the glass cover of the movable type and the belt type lighting lamp shall have the protection of the metal net r.. The meaning of the protection grade of the table 2 is shown in GB7001 - 86.
4 civilian blasting equipment factory lamps selection
Civilian blasting equipment factory lamps can rank according to the dangerous place to choose according to the provisions of the current national standard "safety standard factory design civil blasting equipment", see Table 5 - 14.
Table 5 - 14 lamp selection of civil equipment factory broken Shan
Sent gunpowder storage places
Installed in the outdoor light closed
Store other explosive places
Enclosed in outdoor
Light lamp, wall lamp
Wall lamp according to the technical requirements of GB50089 - 97 specification
However, for Sorkin two nitro phenol and nitrogen to millisecond delay delivery place
Esd II BT5
Ese II T5
Store other explosive places
Esd II BT4
Ese II T3
Have waterproof and dustproof
It should be pointed out that in addition to taking into account the environmental conditions, the lighting fixture should be determined according to the light source, light distribution characteristics, installation methods, maintenance and other factors.
Add: 3rd Floor, Building A, Mingjinhai Second Industrial Zone, Shiyan Street, Baoan, Shenzhen,Guangdong,China