Product News

LED lamps cooling key problems of modeling and simulation

This paper comprehensive studies the boundary conditions are set up calculations, thermal resistance, heat load and radiator, etc. The key problems of simulation modeling, and combined with laboratory temperature measurement to verify the accuracy of the simulation method. Results show that the method of indoor lighting, LED lamps and lanterns can accurate thermal analysis, simulation temperature error is controlled in 4 , the simulation results for the LED lamps and lanterns has important reference value to the design development. 
0 the introduction 
Leds belong to the semiconductor light emitting device, restricted by the production level of the LED chip, high power LED products input power, only about 20% ~ 30% is converted to light energy, the remaining 70% are converted into heat energy. Beside the high temperature will affect the service life of the LED, lighting, light color (peak wavelength), color temperature, light distribution, reliability, luminous intensity, forward voltage, etc., and these are the important factors affecting the quality of lighting. 
In order to control the rise of temperature of the LED lamps and lanterns, ensure the life and reliability of lamps and lanterns, the domestic and foreign scholars study about the design of LED lighting lamps and lanterns radiator has quite a few, especially the use of finite element fluid dynamics CFD simulation software for thermal simulation analysis, to analyze the LED lamps and lanterns, heat conduction, convection and radiation, the analysis solution of temperature field and flow field inside and outside the LED lamps and lanterns and so on, very suitable for the LED lighting lamps and lanterns of thermal simulation. 
This article will from the boundary conditions (temperature, gravity direction, etc.), thermal resistance calculation, heat load distribution and and material coefficient of thermal conductivity and radiation cooling rate from several aspects, such as analysis of the key issues in the LED lighting lamps and lanterns thermal simulation modeling, and the precision of the model, the simulation results are verified through the laboratory temperature measurement. 
1 the boundary conditions 
1.1 the environment temperature 
The simulation analysis of the five WHL A60LED ball steep light in the environment temperature is 20, 25, 30, 35, respectively 40, 45 and 50 of the temperature field distribution of the given figure 1 ~ 3 is the LED working temperature (diagram, Max said LED the highest working temperature, avg said LED working temperature on average, the same below), the average temperature of the radiator, power supply temperature as the change of environmental temperature and the temperature change of the present trend diagram, can be seen from the simulation results in the figure, LED the maximum temperature and average temperature, the radiator relation between average temperature and environmental temperature linearly, and the environmental temperature is higher, LED the largest and the higher temperature, the average temperature of the radiator. But the relationship between them is not purely linear superposition, the coefficient of about 0.8. 


----------Archled Technology Co.,Limited


CONTACT US

Contact: mack

Phone: 13332979793

E-mail: mack@archled.net

Add: 3rd Floor, Building A, Mingjinhai Second Industrial Zone, Shiyan Street, Baoan, Shenzhen,Guangdong,China

Scan the qr codeclose
the qr code